Saturday, February 25, 2006






Here are the boy's pictures. I can only do 5 at a time, and I didn't realize that, so some didn't post that I thought were going to.

Anyways...here they are. The one is Kaeden in his Uncle Tony's police vehicle when they went to Spokane last week. Jen said he really enjoyed that.

Then there is Kai and Quin in their matching pants...Quin is really catching up to Kai, shorter, but weighs almost as much. Check out that double chin & cute smile. I love Kai's dark beautiful eyes & look of awe...and my little man Kaeden is so cute! He sang to me today on the phone "The closer you get" by Alabama. Jen said he was copying Randy Owen on the video of the song...doing the jumps and running his hands through his hair. I can't wait for him to show it to me in person when I go up there.

Bye again.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OKay, the picture on the toilet cracked me up!