Thursday, March 09, 2006

Frog song Video of Quintin copying Tammy

Tammy was telling me about Quintin copying her when she sings this frog song to him. It was hard to imagine that at 2 1/2 months he would be doing that...but I have a video that I took on my camera, and you can definitely see that is what he is doing. Remind me if you want, and I will show it to you. I can't download it onto this site because it is too big.

I get to see the kids this weekend, so I am sure I will have my hands full of grandsons! Yeah...I can't wait.

Hurray, tomorrow is Friday. I stopped at the Daisy Bucket tonight on my way back in to Hermiston (had to go to my thyroid Dr in Walla Walla for a follow up visit) and I had a nice talk with Cassandra and got some good ideas for some sports pages. I am working on a sb for Jenna and need to get if finished.

Till later...

No comments: