Monday, June 02, 2008

Pictures from our Lincoln City home~

My "Anniversary breakfast" made by Mel...it was a complete surprise to me. He made it while I was taking a shower:


Love watching the waves crash against the rocks:



I LOVE the ocean!!!:



Mel and I found time to enjoy the beach down on 26th Street:



Mr perfectionist making sure the "friendship sign" is level. I do appreciate all that he does for me. I like to give him a bad time though.


Here is how it looked when we were done. We call this bedroom the "friendship room":




Ivy hills new plants & 3 of the four windows with shutters. I forgot to get another picture after we got the last shutters installed:



Mel watering my newly planted flowers, bushes and ivy:



The Beach bar after we put the new sign in it, and added the netting & floats on top. Jen and Steven gave us the floats for our anniversary, and we love how they look:



The Bar sign close up:



Lavender in the front of the house:



My new ship kite:



Here is the first kite we bought for Quintin to fly last summer, & a new bird kite:



My "Kiteroom" bedroom officially has kites in it:



My husband does Windows, and here is the proof ( I sure love that man!):




The new plants just waiting to be planted on ivy hill:


Mel and his new lawnmower:



My stained glass and Mr. Sailor in my craft room:




Me planting the Lilac bush that my Mom and Dad grew for me at their house in White Salmon:



Our "Guest" that we woke up to:

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I love seeing all the photo's of the beach house. Can't wait to see it in person.