Monday, October 27, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Patch...


Last week Jared & Tammy called me about 10 minutes before I was to get off of work and asked me if I wanted to go with them and Quintin to the pumpkin patch. They said the last hayride out to the pumpkin patch left at 5:30, which meant I wouldn't have time to go home and change my clothes. I knew I wouldn't be able to go over the weekend, as I was going to be gone for the weekend to a scrapbook retreat in Meacham, and then the next Friday is going to be Halloween, so I had to go then, or miss going at all. So there I was in my dress and nylons from work. It was great, as we were the only ones there, so after Q picked out his pumpkin they let him sit on the tractor and "Drive" it. He was in 7th heaven. Here are some pictures of the fun night.

Poor Mr. Q is going to have his tonsils out tomorrow, Oct 28th, so may not feel like going trick or treating this year. We will have to wait and see. I am going to go over and paint Tammy's belly like a pumpkin, like I did when she was pregnant with Quintin.










Here is a scrapbook page I did this last weekend of Mr Q sitting on a pumpkin in front of the pumpkin patch:

This picture was taken tonight. Q helped me put my pumpkin together:



Til Later...

No comments: