Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting to see Kaeden, Kai, Tate and Trini...


I went to Ephrata last Friday to visit Jen, Steven and the kids. I was happy that they had Tatum and Triniti this last weekend so I could see them too. We didn't get to see them at Christmas, so it had been since Sept at the birthday party that I had seen them. Kaeden read some homework to me, I watched them play Guitar hero, we played with Jazzi's pups, put in a new washer and dryer, ate pizza and just had a nice visit.

I came back on Saturday to help Mel celebrate his birthday. His Birthday was Friday, but he had to work and I was gone, so we celebrated Sat. night. I got to give him a gift that I bought him for Christmas that I couldn't find...until 2 days before his birthday, so he got it late. It was a metal rocket bank that he found at an antique store. It was very unique and he liked it, so I sneaked behind his back and had the clerk wrap it for me. It isn't that often that I find something that he wants, so I knew I needed to get it then.







Til later...

No comments: