Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WELCOME Kinleigh ShaeAnn to the family!














I am sorry it has taken me so long to update you my little blog. I have been busy playing with grandkids and welcoming a new granddaughter into the family. Jennifer and Steven had a little girl on October 28th and she is a doll. Her name is Kinleigh ShaeAnn (my middle name is Ann) and she was born via emergency c-section at 9:50PM weighing 6 lbs 3 oz and was 18" long. She has a lot of black hair & is a very good baby. I went and alternated nights at the hospital with Steven, as they were there for 5 days. Due to the Swine flu outbreak, Jen was only allowed 2 visitors during her hospital stay. We did have Steven's mom and I there together briefly-so glad that we got pic's with the both of us and Kinleigh there. I will post more information and pictures later.

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

She's very cute Vicki!! Congrats to you and Mel for another amazing grandchild. Hope Jen and Steve are doing well with the new addtion to their family.

Happy Thanksgiving!!