Friday, December 15, 2006

Aimee's Christmas gift


This is what I made for Aimee for Christmas. It is always hard to know what to get for a teenage girl. I hope she likes it. It is a scrapbook page put onto a 12X12 canvas, so she can hang it on her bedroom wall. It is the color of her room, and matches the blocks I made her last Christmas.

The background paper is one of THE DAISY BUCKETS own designs. I love their papers and am so happy for them to be able to expand their horizons.

I enjoyed making this for Aimee, & wish I could be there to watch her open it. Now I just have to get it shipped to Canada. I will be mailing it tomorrow. I know she won't get it before they leave for their Christmas trip, but it will hopefully be waiting for her when she gets back.

Til later...

No comments: