Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New house pictures and my fixed teeth & bruises

Things are getting better, slowely but surely. My bruises are turning green and yellow and I get my stitches out tomorrow. My mouth is still really sore, as I have alot of sores inside. Jennifer Armstrong is calling me in a prescription for some mouth rinse that she said should help. DR Spike did a wonderful job on my teeth, and here is some pic's of my teeth & bruises. You can't even tell which ones were broken.

Mel came home today for a couple of days and got to see me for the first time since I fell. He was SO SWEET...he surprised me by saying he knew I went through a hard time when he was gone and brought me a tanzanite and diamond ring. He is here until Friday. He has worked SO Haaaarrrddddd on the yard at the beach house and I am SO proud of him. Here are some of the pictures of what he has accomplished the last week.

I am headed to Jen's this weekend to help Celebrate Kaeden and Kailer's birthdays. Today is My Little Man Kaeden's 5th birthday. That doesn't hardly seem possible. I am making them Blue's Clues cakes, so will go up Friday. Kailer's 2nd birthday is September 8th.

Til later...










1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Vicki I am so happy to here you are feeling better. Cindy told me about your fall. I still can't belive you fell down the steps.