Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mothers Day 2008




I had a GREAT Mothers day. It started out with Mr Q bringing me over a plate of cupcakes that he helped his mommy make for me...and Papa got one so he wouldn't feel left out. Then when I was least expecting it, Friday night Jen, Steven, Kaeden, Tatum, Kailer, Triniti, Sally, Jazzi & Lucy surprised me by showing up for the weekend! It was such a nice surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mel said they planned it while I was in St. Louis. We had a fun weekend. The kids wanted to do another egg hunt, but I told them I couldn't find my Easter eggs. So I hid "treasures" outside and they found them. I took toys from the toy box and hid them all over the yard. Then when they found them all, I gave them bubbles. They thought that was pretty neat.

These are some pictures from the weekend:

No comments: